I have no voice to speak of

Well the weekend got off to a bang when I made another hairpin skirt.
Then a yarn sale! Spotlight had all their yarn reduced so I picked up some more sock yarn (you can never have enough sock yarn!) and some Moda Vera Shiver in green.
Then it was back home to watch the football (port had a pretty dismal loss – with a very sickening injury in the last 30 seconds), and then go out to watch the football. The hawks – eagles game was very strange. And hawks lost which really sucked.
But at least it stopped raining after the girl next to me bought a $5 poncho. She was not impressed.

Then Sunday was spent In The Pines.
RTRfm is Perths community radio station, and they do a lot to promote local music. And in particular bands that wouldn’t otherwise have a voice.
And it was a tops way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
Lieing on a picnic blanket with a couple (ok three) bottles of wine, some good music and great company.
In particular I think it might have been a first for a couple of the heavy metal bands to have someone knitting in their audience.

Dancing like a mad person to San Cisco, swooning at the sexy violin playing of The Kill Devil Hills, and rocking out to Sugar Army were the highlights of a wonderful day. Very impressed with the way it was organised and looking forward to going along next year. 20120423-130148.jpg

20120423-130223.jpg

20120423-130248.jpg

20120423-130311.jpg

20120423-130326.jpg

20120423-130340.jpg

20120423-130400.jpg

20120423-130411.jpg

20120423-130430.jpg

20120423-130437.jpg

20120423-130451.jpg

20120423-130500.jpg

20120423-130510.jpg

20120423-130525.jpg

20120423-130548.jpg

11 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Trackback: Stuck In My Head – Timothy Nelson & The Infidels | polka-dots & sparkles
  2. google adwords login
    Jun 14, 2014 @ 12:33:03

hi!,I love your writing very so much! percentage we be in contact more about your article
    on AOL? I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

3. Toronto basement repair contractor
    Jun 17, 2014 @ 15:47:39

At this time I am going away to do my breakfast,
    later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

4. Nelly
    Jun 18, 2014 @ 18:57:36

Yes! Finally something about same.

5. extrait gros nichons gros nichons
    Jun 20, 2014 @ 21:41:10

Ruɗement intéressant, je crois quee ce post intéresserait uune ɡonzesse

6. Carpet Installation Fort Lauderdale
    Jul 08, 2014 @ 08:58:12

Hello, this weekend is pleasant in support of me,
    as this occasion i am reading this fantastic educational paragraph here at my residence.

7. Stuart FL Fishing Charter Boats
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 07:30:35

Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting
    to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
    manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get
    advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8. Fort Lauderdale fishing charters
    Jul 10, 2014 @ 15:16:34

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful.
    Thanks for sharing!

9. Tree Removal Fort Lauderdale
    Jul 12, 2014 @ 10:36:15

This is really attention-grabbing, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your rss feed and stay up for in the hunt for extra of your great
    post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social
    networks

10. Galt Ocean Club Condos For Sale
    Jul 13, 2014 @ 05:44:45

Hello there! This article could not be written much better!
    Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will send this article to him.
    Fairly certain he’s going to have a very good read.
    Thank you for sharing!

11. Fort Lauderdale Realtors
    Jul 18, 2014 @ 11:01:59

great publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite specialists of this sector do not notice this.
    You must continue your writing. I am sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

I love receiving comments, and would love to know what you think! xx

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 533 other followers