I participated in the rite of passage which is learning piano.
Sometimes I hated practicing. Other times it was the only way I could think.
Lately I’ve been wondering if I could still play.
Of course I would need to find an in tune piano somewhere that no one else could hear me.
And as I can’t think of where that place might be, I have to be content with daydreaming.
This is the song that started my wondering. If I could find my magical piano of solitude this is what I would try to play.
– lived in an ikea store and bought a pet goat. But it came in a box which I thought was cruel
– was the first female player for the AFL except instead of an oval it was played in an amphitheatre. Melbourne were still bottom of the ladder
– solved a murder walking through a mystical land with Sheldon Cooper. We could only speak the truth which made things kinda difficult. But I could shoot lasers from my eyes, which was handy
– had a book buying binge but couldn’t pay so instead I formatted some of their documentation. It was a mess. There were so many opportunities for field codes.
– took refuge under a giant mushroom during a storm. The lightening was magical and gave me superpowers. But lame superpowers, nothing actually useful.
– went dalek shopping