– buy and drink 2 litres of cool drink so I can make these oh-so-cute cat rabbit and bear recycled planters. (Also buy some chalkboard paint. It’s amazing that I don’t already have any. Probably because once I start I won’t stop and EVERYTHING WILL BE CHALKBOARD!!!)
– Grab some of the beer cans out of the recycling bin and experiment with making bracelets. Hopefully my shoulder won’t complain too much and I can give my metal stamps a try.
– Make some pasta in the breadmaker for a lasagne
– Hook up my camera to my ipad and download my latest gig photos.
– Put the air conditioning on full blast and persuade the boyfriend to take photos of me in the knitted jumper I just finished but only tried it on for the briefest second because I don’t want to sweat all over it.
This is a terrible photo of it.
– Try not to just collapse on the couch and watch Grey’s Anatomy. I’ve never watched it before and have been mainlining it for the last 2 weeks and I’m now up to Season 3.
What are your plans for this afternoon?