My blanket just keeps on growing!
It’s gobbling up yarn so quickly I was forced (at gunpoint) to go and buy some more. Fortunately it’s on special (yay!) and $2 a ball. So I grabbed all the white they had. Then I went on a dyeing spree.
This time I experimented with dyeing 3 skeins at once. It was a vague attempt at dyeing a cohesive collection.
I’ve named them after Blood Red Shoes song titles.
Night Light was inspired by this picture I took from the balcony one night.
We do get some gorgeous sunsets.
Some of the yarns from my previous dyeing adventures have been knitted up and look awesome, if I do say so myself.
My only regret is that I used two variegated acrylics that I just had in my stash and thought I could use them up.
They haven’t got the same drape as the pure wool. It’s probably something that only I will notice, but I will have to accept it. There’s no way I’m ripping back all of that work!