I have nothing original to say today, so please enjoy drooling over Ravelry patterns.
Before I show you these incredible patterns, these truly awesome finds, I just want to say I’m sorry.
- I’m sorry that I’ve given you stuff to add to your Ravelry favorites
- Because favoriting leads to queuing
- And queuing leads to yarn buying
- And yarn buying leads to casting on
- And casting on leads to neglect of housework, children, spouses, and all the other UFOs languishing in your project bag
Really, truly, I apologize. From bottom of my fibrous little heart. I couldn’t feel more culpable for enabling you, my dear readers, in your fiber addiction. I might have to buy some yarn, just to get over it.
Gorgeous textured shawls
I’ve got a thing for these layered, interesting shawls. I love the color combinations and the almost quilted or embroidered look they have. Scrumptious.
Cozy cardigans (some sassy)
In the process of searching for the right pattern to use for my stashed Black…
View original post 163 more words
2 thoughts on “”
Thanks for the reblog. I’m glad you like these patterns too. So do you think temptation shared is temptation halved or doubled?