This year I’m doing 13 things.
1. Open my little etsy shop. – Tick!
2. Host a giveaway on my blog – Tick!
Finish Start the knitting crafting for my Pay It Forward post. – Tick!
4. Knit 12 pairs of socks. – 6/12
5. Sew 6 cushions.- 7/6 – Tick!
6. Write a knitting pattern and post it on Ravelry.
7. Post a tutorial or a how-to guide. – Tick!
8. Try a new craft (Tick!) or 2 (Tick!), or 3 (Tick!) or 4! (Tick!!) should I try for 5? .
9. Create an artwork for my apartment – Coming Soon!
10. Embroider a
whole song story onto something – Tick!
11. Sew a garment from a pattern, and wear it.
12. Read a new book every month. (something I haven’t read before) 11/12
13. Crochet a granny square. – Tick!
My 12 socks
1) Summer Sky Socks
2) Waltz Socks (socks with no heel)
3) Dangerous Turns
4) Summer Sky Half Socks
5) British Morning Socks – the Sequel
6) Vanilla Latte
My 12 books
2) Diary Of A Young Girl
3) Adolescence in Auschwitz
4) I’ve Got Your Number
5)The Fry Chronicles
6)Revenge Wears Prada
7)The Colour of Magic
8)Death Comes to Pemberly
9)Orange is the new Black
10) The Jane Austen Handbook
11) Mr Darcy’s guide to Courtship
12) Confessions of an Air Hostess
13) The Gin Lovers
14) The White Queen
15)Valley Of The Dolls
My 6 cushions
1) Which one of you bitches wants to dance?
2) The earth looks better from a star, that’s right above from where you are
3) The national plus polkadots
5) Granny Square
6) Doctor Who / Black Books
My new crafts
1) Arm Knitting
2) Jewelry basics.
13 – crochet a granny square
7 – Make a tutorial
28 thoughts on “13 in 2013”
You’re getting there! I thought I post a comment to keep you accountable and all…:-)
Thanks hun! I appreciate the support. I’m wishing I hadn’t set some of these goals now, but it’s still a good way to keep me trying new things and keeping my mind active.
Oh I know what you mean! I’ve recently looked at my 2013 plan created 3 months ago and cringe…what on earth was I thinking???? Exactly as you say, it does keep you trying new things…
Wow, my plan is to open a shop on etsy, too. And I do art, lol We do have a few things in common besides the color pink. Nice to know what some people think are my “eccentric” things are shared by other people as a norm.. My thought about them is “they are just fun!!!”
I like the idea of having such a list! Posting it makes you accountable for it too. But now that we are so far in 2013 it’s not worth making one, isn’t it (finding excuses…). Maybe 14 in 2014?
This is such a great list! I love how your blog is full of energy! I’ll be following your knitting – and other – adventure! And thanks for following my blog 🙂