Last year I did 13 things. Well I did a lot more than 13 things, but I set out to do 13 specific things.
This year I’m doing 14. I don’t know what I’m going to do when we get to 2025 but I’ll cross that bridge when/if I get to it.
Andi and Jesse have already posted their lists, so it’s time to get my butt into gear and write out my own.
So without any further ado, this is my list of things to do in 2014.
1) Knit 7 pairs of socks
2) Read 20 books
3) Try 3 new crafts
4) Make an artwork for our house
5) Keep making cushions (Related: Find people who want cushions)
6) Sew (and wear) a garment
7) Write a guest post for Marielle’s Spread the Love feature
8) Crochet a granny square blanket
9) Make jam
10) Dye a yarn collection
11) Send snail-mail to friends
12) Spin 100g of yarn
13) Learn 3 new embroidery stitches
14) Actually finish a Knit-A-Long
So these are my goals / tasks / things to do but if I don’t then I’ve probably found something more interesting to do.
May 2014 be my craftiest year yet!
2 thoughts on “14 in 2014”
Like your blog! 14 things in 2014 – makes me think I should do a list too. Ooh how do you decide what to list???
great list ❤ great logo